Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The lazy blogger

I see from the date of my last post that it's been more than a month since I've sat my lazy butt down to type some thoughts here. Thank you faithful readers for continuing to visit the site though there's been no new content for awhile. Armory show has come and gone, AIPAD show has come and gone, and myriad other opportunities have passed since my last post. I hope to make up for it with some peeks into a few places that I think most of you won't have the chance to see. Upcoming posts will center on a recent trip to Berlin and last weekend's trip to the Carnegie International. Also, I want to continue the thread on Creative Destruction.

The next time I don't blog for a month, feel free to write in and leave a comment or two urging me to get it in gear. What was a thinking?!

And now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment