Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here's Looking At Me....

I got so much positive feedback from my "camera eye" pictures from Lishui, I thought I'd post all of 'em as a little New Year's treat. I cut many of them out of the original post because I only wanted to use as many as I needed to make my point, but they seem to have found an audience. Well, I'm not one to deny an audience its wishes, so here, without further comment, are a few dozen photos of people taking my photo.....
























....and one last, sneaky little over-the-wall shot:
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! Evan, there is the making of a book [Paris Hilton will be soooo jealous!] here. These are a hoot! Where are all of THEIR photos of you? You need to search the blogs of all of the Lishui Evan photographers for your 15 minutes plus infinity...

    ReplyDelete