Saturday, March 14, 2009

Emergency substitution at NYPL

My friend Deirdre Donohue has a great exhibit up at the New York Public Library. See the webpage about her exhibit here. If you go to see it, please note that it's NOT at the main library. It's at the mid-Manhattan branch which is across the street on 5th Ave and a little south.

My connection to this exhibit is that I've been invited to be a last-minute replacement for an indisposed Bernard Yenelouis. He was scheduled to be the interlocutor in an artists discussion this coming Monday, March 16th at 6:30. Though I am no substitute for Mr. Yenelouis' art erudition, knowledge of Deirdre's work, and experience as a moderator of art discussions, I will do my best to make a lively evening with a bare minimum of bone-headed questions. If you would like to participate in the discussion, the details of the event are here. All are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment